Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My new book, "TAIWAN TO TEXAS: THE COMPLETE TRILOGY" available NOW at Amazon!



I just released a new book recently.  It's a compilation of all three of my Taiwan/Texas books in one massive omnibus.  At nearly 700 pages, the paperback version is heavy and HUGE, but awesome nonetheless!  I included some new chapters at the end to kind of bring things up to date for 2014.

Here's what you get:

The #1 Best Seller "AN AMERICAN TEACHER IN TAIWAN"
I'm actually kind of amazed at how well this book has done.  Of all my "non fiction" books, this is my biggest seller.  It's still at #20 on the Amazon Best Seller List.

The #3 Best Seller "FROM TAIWAN TO TEXAS: LIFE IN MID-AMERICA"
Usually people buy this one together with "An American Teacher" in Taiwan as they are basically companion pieces.  This book has also sold fairly well, and is currently at #30 on the Best Seller List.

"THE RELUCTANT AUSTINITE"
This one is basically all my Austin related stories, but written in the same style as the other two books.  If you liked the other two, you'll probably like this one too.  My weakest seller, but it's actually sold a lot more than I expected.

You can buy the digital version for Kindle by CLICKING ON THIS LINK.
You can buy the paperback version HERE.

No comments: