Saturday, March 1, 2014

SMALL TOWN EVIL 2 - AVAILABLE NOW AT AMAZON!



So, I decided to write a sequel to my biggest selling book, "Small Town Evil."  I've had many fans ask for a sequel and, for a while, I wasn't even sure I wanted to write one.  Then I started working on a book called "N12", which was about the ghost of a dead child trying to contact his father (who worked in a hospital on the "N12" shift...thus the title.)  Then I started having some issues with that book.  It really had no direction.  So then I started coming up with ideas for a sequel to "Small Town Evil" and I realized that parts of what I had already written for "N12" would fit very well into the sequel.

At about 115 (Kindle) pages, this is the longest "short" story I have ever written.  Hopefully fans of the first book will like this one.  There's definitely much more "meat" to this story.

The paperback version will be out soon, but you can buy the Kindle version now by CLICKING ON THIS LINK.  

No comments: